A few weeks ago, Jas Grewal created a list for Becker’s Hospital Review on the topic of Population Health Management.
- Leveraging Real-Time Analytics with Big Data
- Expansion of Predictive Analytics
- Depth in Artificial Intelligence, Leading to Automation of Workflows
- Embracing Lean Operations to Enable Efficient Care and Cost Reduction
- Connecting with The Internet of Things (IoT)
- Tightened Coordination of Care Across Provider Participants to Drive Quality and Patient Engagement
The list of six trends is detailed with scenarios and the result thereof. For more detail on his list, click here.
Jas Grewal is the Founder and CEO of CareSkore, a Population Managment firm.